Policies and Procedures
Dr. Microbiome is serious about protecting your online privacy. This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our website.
“You” or “Your” means you as a participant in or as a user of the Drmicrobiome.com website. “We” or “Our” or “Us” means Dr. Microbiome. “Our site” means Drmicrobiome.com.
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to Drmicrobiome.com via this website shall be deemed to be the property of Dr. Microbiome and Dr. Microbiome shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
This site contains links to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
Section 1: Collected Information
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
- Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser);
- Information knowingly provided by you through on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information;
- Information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access; and
- E-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with Drmicrobiome.com via e-mail.
Section 2: Use of Data Collected
We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company and promotional material from our partners. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes, and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future telemarketing, SMS text-messaging, e-mails or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry.
Section 3: Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
- Considering you for a Drmicrobiome.com product
- As required by law
- For marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest. We reserve the right to share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data we collect to third parties. Any third party we share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data to will be prescreened by us, determined by us to be reputable, and will use the personal data for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest.
Section 4: Your Opt-Out Rights
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and/or our partners by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our marketing lists. If you remove your information from our marketing lists it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information from our marketing lists by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email we send you.
Section 5: We Do Not Intend to Collect Data from Children
The information and services provided to us or our affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers are not intended to be viewed by children (under 18 years old). No information collected from children is knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside Drmicrobiome.com. No part of Drmicrobiome.com’s web site is structured to attract anyone under the age of 18.
Section 6: Our Right to Contact You
We reserve the right to contact you regarding your account status and
Section 7: Our Right to Change
Section 8: Our Contact Information
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via Facebook.
Section 9: Anti-Spam Policy. Can-Spam Act Compliance
Drmicrobiome.com is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the ‘Can-Spam Act’, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from Dr. Microbiome in the following circumstances:
- Acknowledging your application has been received and requesting additional action
- Requests for additional information to support your current application
- Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your transactional requests
- Thanking you for your valued business
- Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability
- Advertisements for third party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers
To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, Drmicrobiome.com has implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
- All emails sent to you by Dr. Microbiome will clearly identify Dr. Microbiome as the sender. FROM / SENDER: someone@Drmicrobiome.com (NOTE: The actual sender will alter from department to department, but all from addresses will end with @Drmicrobiome.com).
- The Subject Line of any email you receive will always accurately describe the subject matter of the email.
- Any email from Drmicrobiome.com will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages.
- Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from ALL lists at Dr. Microbiome; this excludes customer service emails regarding the processing and status of a current product.
- All emails sent to you directly by Dr. Microbiome include valid postal address information in the footer.
- All third party marketing partners are required to comply with the Can-Spam Act.
- Emails sent to you directly by Dr. Microbiome will include an email address and physical address where you can send suggestions, complaints or other correspondence.
Section 10: Information for ISPs
Web site: Drmicrobiome.com
Email Address: email@example.com
Dr. Microbiome understands consumers’ concerns over the use of their personal information. We hope this information will relieve any concerns your company may have regarding our email policies. Dr. Microbiome and its affiliated sites use only an “opt-in or opt out” method of obtaining customer information, and it is not our policy or desire to send unsolicited email. We obtain email addresses and personal information from third parties that follow the same set of policies. Dr. Microbiome email messages sent always include information about the origin of the emails and instructions on how recipients can unsubscribe from receiving future email messages.
From time to time, Dr. Microbiome will enter into an arrangement with a third party website to allow individuals to opt into our marketing program on those third party websites. In each case the third party websites have represented and warranted to us, among other things,
- That the data was collected voluntarily from individuals on website registrations and co-registrations
- That the sellers have a right, under any applicable privacy statements, to transfer the data to us
- That Dr. Microbiome has the right to send marketing offers to the individuals
We hope this information satisfies any questions or concerns you may have regarding the email practices of Dr. Microbiome. If you have additional questions or wish to discuss this matter further, please contact us via Facebook.
Terms of Service
Limitation On Dr. Microbiome Liability
Dr. Microbiome’s liability, whether in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, shall be limited in the aggregate to direct and actual damages not to exceed the fees received by Dr. Microbiome from Subscriber. Dr. Microbiome will not be liable for consequential, incidental, punitive, special, exemplary, or indirect damages resulting directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance upon any material provided by Dr. Microbiome. Without limitation, Dr. Microbiome shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damages related to, either directly or indirectly, (1) any decline in market value or loss of any investment; (2) a subscriber’s inability to use or any delay in accessing the Dr. Microbiome website or any other source of material provided by Dr. Microbiome; (3) any absence of material on the Dr. Microbiome website; (4) Dr. Microbiome’ failure to deliver or delay in delivering any material or (5) any kind of error in transmission of material; or (6) the use by a subscriber of any research to invest in any way which may be deemed unsuitable in accordance with certain industry standards. Dr. Microbiome and Subscriber acknowledge that, without limitation, the above-enumerated conditions cannot be the probable cause of any breach of any agreement between Dr. Microbiome and Subscriber. “No-risk” and “risk-free” refer solely to the subscription price refund policy.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
ANY AND ALL MATERIAL PROVIDED BY Dr. Microbiome IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND Dr. Microbiome MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND AGREEMENT
Notwithstanding any other agreement or other communications between Dr. Microbiome and Subscriber to the contrary, receipt or use of any material provided by Dr. Microbiome, at any time and through any means, whether directly or indirectly, represents acknowledgment by such person of this disclaimer and agreement with its terms and conditions.
Dr. Microbiome is not a medical doctor and cannot perform certain acts such as diagnosing conditions or recommending medical procedures. Those with medical questions should speak to a practicing physician.
Dr. Microbiome Products carry a standing Fifteen (15) Day refund period from the date of purchase. If a physical product has been purchased, the customer care department will issue an RMA number. When customers receive an RMA number, they are required to return the contents in full to the following address:
737 Bolivar Rd.
Upon receipt of returned product, Dr. Microbiome Refund Dept will process your refund within 7-10 days. 10% restocking fees applies. In addition, we follow and refund policies for brands we partner with (e.g., BIOHM). All terms of service are subject to change.
THIRD-PARTY SITES, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES
Links from this website and in our Dr. Microbiome free newsletter are provided for your convenience. Should you leave this site, or the Dr. Microbiome newsletter issue, via a link contained herein, the content that you view therein is not provided by our company. We are not responsible for, nor have developed or reviewed, the content at those sites. We make no guarantees, representations, or warranties as to, and shall have no liability for, any electronic content delivered by any third party, including, without limitation, the accuracy, subject matter, quality, or timeliness of any electronic content.
From time to time, I will endorse, promote or suggest services and/or products for sale. My recommendation is ALWAYS based on my belief that the product and it’s creator will provide excellent and valuable information or service based on a review of that product, my relationship with that person, and or previous positive experience with the person or company whose product I am recommending. In some cases, I will be compensated if you decide to purchase that product based on my recommendation. In some cases, I will receive the product for free for review purposes. I always do my best to provide unbiased product reviews. If a product fails my expectations or seems unsafe to me I will let you know. Remember these are all recommendations based on my experience and opinion, please always do your OWN due-diligence before making any purchase.
Dr. Microbiome is the copyright owner of all information contained in this service, except as otherwise indicated. Other parties’ trademarks and service marks that may be referred to herein are the property of their respective owners. You may print a copy of the information contained herein for your personal use only, but you may not reproduce or distribute the information to others or substantially copy the information on your own server, or link to Dr. Microbiome’ website, without prior written permission of Dr. Microbiome. Use or reproduction of information from this service for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law and may result in civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.